Covid-19: Extended Cancellation Policy
Piersland House is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
For your reassurance, we are implementing the following cancellation terms and conditions:
1. For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
*Please note the change or cancellation must be made by the 26th April 2021, and changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
2. For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between 26th April and the 30th June 2021, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. After this date the normal cancellation rules apply.
3. In the event of another lockdown we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival as above
*Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
This policy does not apply to travel associated with a group reservation. For guests with group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events, or conferences), please review the booking rate rules.
*Important Information, please read:
- Some exclusions may apply, i.e. periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks.
- Individual (transient) guestroom reservation refunds of any kind (e.g., cash or credit voucher) may take up to 30 days from the date of cancellation to be processed.